Claim Pension Credit?
You Could Get a Boiler Grant.

If you are currently in receipt of Pension Credit or Working Tax Credits and you are aged over 60 you could qualify for a grant to replace your old in-efficient boiler through a little known government scheme. If you qualify, we can arrange for an approved, local company to contact you to complete the installation. This service is free to use.

Enter your postcode to see if you qualify:

Invalid Postcode

Free Boiler Grants?

Through the Governments ECO scheme, qualifying home owners and private tenants who receive the correct comination of means tested benefits could qualify to have their boiler replaced free of charge. Grants are funded by the 'Big Six' energy suppliers and do not have to be re-paid back.

How We Help

Our interactive online application process lets you check if you qualify for a free boiler grant in less than 2 minutes. If you do, we can put you in contact with a UK Government approved company who can assist you with your application.

  • 100% Free Service
  • Approved Government Scheme
  • 60,000+ Happy Customers
  • 2 Minute Application
  • Full Data Protection
Free Boilers are available for a limited time only and funding will vary between properties.
BoilerGrants is operated by LoveLeads LTD - Glebe Business Park, Lunts Heath Road, WA8 5SQ.